Monday, January 09, 2012

Brainless Mondays

Welcome to a brainless Flibble

A nice quiet Monday sat at home.  After a quiet Sunday, thought I best get dressed today.  Went to Docs and now I'm signed off work for two weeks.  :Yipee:

Heard from EW this morning as she text me to call her.  This woke me up :(  Called her, she wants me to take her to the womens hospital.  I feel inclined to take her, however I know I shouldn't as I should not allow her to try to control me.   I didn't reply for some hours and again she asked me to take her to the hospital.  Don't know why she doesn't get a taxi or get her family to take her.

Hopefully I will be going bowling this evening.  I think it will do me good to get out of the house, although this will tire me out.

Currently I have spent the day watching the new Hustle DVD and then the Strikeforce MMA show from over the weekend.  Its a poor comparison of UFC.   It has been quite nice spending the day not thinking today.  I know I really need to get started on UNI work.
The other thing I have done is put another ROM onto my Desire phone.  It is without all the HTC sense and seems pretty good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment