Saturday, February 04, 2012

Back to Work

Again....Oops.....  Been a while since I updated.

It has been about 3 weeks since my last blog post so what's been happening?

Again I have been getting Blu-Rays and keeping my LoveFilm account active. 

I had been getting extremely tired doing anything so whilst I knew my chest was better, I wasn't to sure about my general wellbeing.   So before going back to work I went to Autosport show with a mate.  It was a fantastic show and we saw lots.  Spoke to quite a few people.  Hopefully he will be racing in Ginetta's again this year, funds after his house build depending.  It will be a good time if we can.  If we can race again we should be competing for podiums.  I also booked tickets for LeMans (For my first time) and for Britcar again.  I was very tired after the show so zonked out.

also that weekend I finally paid my mom back the of the cash I owe her for the deposit on my car.  It was a relief to have that paid off.  She wasn't pressuring for it however did mention it a few times.

I had hassles from ex-wife as well.  Last time I heard from her I was very tired and I said no to taking her to the hospital and I refused to drop her money down to get a taxi.  She tried to bring up all the past of why we split up, and then accused me of seeing my friends niece, again.  I spoke to her aunt after cause she was threatening.  Anyway, a couple of weeks ago she was on the phone.  Her car wouldn't start.  She said it had fuel and it was just turning over.  She kept implying that it was out of fuel.  I said I wasn't a mechanic and what can I do.  Again she started threatening.  She knows I have a flaw in my character that if I can help somebody I will and feel guilty if I can't.  She preys on this, knowing I will feel compelled to help somebody if I can.  So as she suggests that she is out of fuel I fill up a fuel can and go across with 1ltre of oil.  I did look for jump leads but I have non. 
I was very hesitant in helping her as I didn't really want her to see my new car, however that part is now gone.  So I get there she has no fuel and has flattened the battery trying to start it.  Her oil is low so I bung a litre of oil in (probably the wrong oil), tell her to get a oil change ASAP.   Drop the oil in and then have to take her over to get some jump leads from her aunt.  Jump the car and away.
Had the usual gush's about how fantastic her new fella is.  Me.... I just stay quiet.
Went home to bed!

Anyway, I returned back to work after having almost a month off sick.  I spoke to the health nurse at work upon my return and told her about being so tired, so fortunatly got a phased return back to work.   4 hours a day for week 1, 6 hours a day for week 2.  That is now.  So back to full time at work from Monday:(.  The way I feel currently I cannot see me staying at full time work this year.  I have raised it with the health nurse but off the record currently.

Finally UNI.  I had a uni assignment due this week on Tuesday.  I had been trying to get it done all month but couldn't face it.  Didn't know where to start so kept putting it off.  In the end had to spend all time the day before it was due, and got stuck.  Going in to UNI on the due date and speaking to a collegue meant I had been looking at thinsg wrong.  SO now handed in but 3 days late.  So capped at 40% for that assignment.

Oh yeah, changed my Blog layout now to include Twitter feed.  Very tired tied so off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment